Sunday, June 30, 2013

She's home!

Baby Love is home and cozay! Well, when this seizure that she is having as I typed that, ends, she will be again. It all happened so wonderfully fast. her Orthopedic Surgeon came in and we were talking. I asked him when he thinks she can go home, and he said that he is very happy with how fast she has bounced back, and that the discharge date would be when I am comfortable taking her. Well... you could see the smoke behind me as I started scurrying to get out of there! Don't get me wrong, I love and appreciate beyond words, the care and love she gets from our Kaiser family, but home home... YAY!! It's all just a matter of pain and seizure control, and with the appropriate meds to handle that... I can get r' done! As they were writing up her discharge papers, I shot across the street to Wally World and bought her a 3 inch memory foam mattress, body pillow with a pink velour pillowcase, and fleece absorbent bed pads. I hope Kira Jean feels the comfort! I will be so glad when I no longer feel like she is glass, and she can go back to being my sack of potatoes. I say that with as much love as a human being can love potatoes. How about a sack of SWEET potatoes? Ahhh, it just feels great to be home and having this behind us. Thank you all again for your love. XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Such wonderful news! I'm sure Kira is SO happy to be home again and getting kisses from her brothers. Sack of potatoes - you crack me up. Love to all! Tam