Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Respite Follow Up

So we are a week in with Kira's nurse Jessica. It is working out beautifully. Jessica is a very loving woman, exactly what I wished for, for Sister! She paints her nails, reads to her, sings to her, cuddles with her. Kira i'm sure, is in hog Heaven with this extra attention! Jessica has 4 kids herself, so she gets the chaos of a home with young ones. She doesn't mind at all that Aaron is at her heel often. He loves his new friend Jessica, lol. She is great with him too, adds him in to storytime and plays with him. I am feeling Blessed. Something that was brought up a couple of days ago, was my schooling. Now with her here full time, I would be able to go back to school. I filled out my online application for returning students last night. The next round of classes don't start until Jan. 14th, but I think I will be a student at that time! All great stuff ahead!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I am SO happy to hear this! First, because Kira is getting the extra attention she deserves and I'm sure she is just loving it. Second, you are going back to school! Woohoo! This was an excellent decision, dear. X00XX Tamara