|Uncle Denny, Mommy, me|
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
We have a family reunion this coming Saturday. My Daddy's side of the family is quite large. Granny had 12 kids, and they all had kids, and they all had kids, etc. It's going to be a great day. I am very much looking forward to my kids meeting and playing with new cousins. The one issue at hand, is Miss Kira Jean. With her autonomic dysfunction, she cannot tolerate extreme temps.. her body goes haywire. If it's too hot, she runs the risk of storming. Jim says people will understand if she cannot be there, ( it is outside at a park). But that is not okay to me. Family want to meet Kira, and Kira wants to meet family. Period. Usually, if we attend a summertime gathering, it is at someones house, and Sis gets to be in the cool house. I am thinking, I will bring a spray bottle to wet her down IF she gets too hot. The forecast says it should be 86 that day. If all else fails, and she starts to "act up" I can leave with her. But I feel this is important enough that she needs to at least make an appearance. ? I would love if any of my readers have a special child who is sensitive to heat, what would/do you do in situations like this?
Friday, June 3, 2011
1) I can out-eat you. Yes, even YOU.
2) I have had 5 body piercings and recently got my 1st tattoo, a large, full side one.
3) I love to smell my kids' breath. The stinker the better. Morning breath is my personal jackpot.
4) I am fluent in gibberish.
5) I sucked my fingers until I was 12.
6) I want to be a Suzy Homemaker so bad, but in reality, I am a horrible cook and housekeeper.
7) I love my children more than life itself. I would pop out my own eyeball just to feed them. ( Now THAT my friends, is love.)
I would now like to pass this award to...
I will post the additional receivers later. I just want these top winners to know they are doing a fantastic job at blogging. They have great reads! Please take your award, and post it on your blog! :)